Thursday, 10 July 2014

Moving House!

Mr P and I are in the middle of moving house at the minute, our new house is lovely and really spacious compared to our old one.

The only thing is there is SO much work to be done... basically new everything! We've been running around like headless chickens the past couple of days trying to get everything sorted.

The only fridge freezer we have is too big to fit in our house so we are currently having to go back and forth to the garage everytime we need to use the fridge-total nightmare when their is no garage door from the inside!

Earlier this evening we heard shuffles outside the door whilst in the kitchen, I was so scared thinking it was a burgular attempting to pick the lock... Mr P opened the door and there sat two hedgehogs!! It was so so cute and I couldn't believe their shuffling was making so much noise. I think it has been my favourite thing about moving so far, haha!

Is anyone else moving at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!

Millie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment